Fairy doors ..
It's hard to believe, but fairies live in Hollandse Hout, really! You will not see them that quickly, but you can find the doors behind which they live. If you search carefully, you might find the door of Kick who likes to play with the great tit. Or how about Lieve who is always on the road with her best friend the ladybug. Maite also lives in the forest, together with her friend the mouse. Together with five other fairies, they own this elf route. Come here quickly and have an afternoon full of fairy fun!
At the counter of Buitencentrum Oostvaardersplassen you will find a bag with a real magic wand. With that you go on your way. There is an assignment for every elf door. After each assignment you can cast a spell and take the animal that belongs to it. To conclude, you celebrate the feast of the seasons together with the animals. And what is a party without a drink and a biscuit ...
The Elfendeurtjesroute is an activity of Staatsbosbeheer.
- Price for child up to and including 12 years: € 5.00
- Intended for: children from 2 to 5 years old
- Start possible between 10 a.m. - 3 p.m. during opening hours of the outdoor center
- Price includes drinks and something tasty
- Price: plus € 10 deposit for the bag with contents
- Adults can join for free
- Return the bag afterwards
- Not suitable for disabled people due to unpaved paths
- Wear sturdy shoes or boots and clothes that are allowed to get dirty
- Dogs not allowed
More information and contact
More information or contact? Then look up www.staatsbosbeheer.nl/rechten/oostvaardersplassen/elfendeurtjesroute-oostvaardersplassen or contact Buitencentrum Oostvaardersplassen on 0320-254585 or firstname.lastname@example.org.