Sailing lessons on running water, getting a breath of fresh air, tours on the IJsselmeer: that is sailing with the Witte Waaier.
But also: sailing on large water with peace, space and wind. Enjoy sailing: Safe and under excellent supervision.
Since last autumn, sailing school Witte Waaier has been located in the marina of Flevo Marina.
Here you can go for:
- Sailing trips on the IJsselmeer with skipper on a cabin yacht
- Sailing lessons on a cabin yacht
Located directly on the IJsselmeer, this is the ideal base for sailing lessons on large water and for boat trips to the old Zuiderzee towns or the Wadden Islands.
Witte Waaier has been active in Zeeland since 2013 and therefore has extensive experience.
Sailing lessons and active sailing for adults: PERSONAL, CUSTOMIZED. Private lessons are possible. They take into account the measures surrounding the Corona virus.
- You will receive an instructor with extensive sailing experience
- The ship of the Witte Waaier (from the Winner yard 9.50) is very stable, solid and manageable and can therefore sail well and quickly,
- The boat is fully equipped for navigation and safety at sea and is inspected annually
- Maximum 4 students on board (temporary 1 on 1 lesson due to Corona), so always do a lot yourself
- In this way you can learn to sail well within a short time.
More information? View on Wittewaaier.nl or mail to: email@example.com
Telephone: +31 (0) 570-607300 or +31 (0) 6-21233274